Environmental permits including environmental impact assessment, air emissions permit, waste water discharge permits, storage tanks, solid waste facility permits and permitting of linear projects such as pipeline and transmission line corridors.
With solid experience on environmental compliance matters, we use our knowledge to guide you through the process of obtaining and maintaining compliance with environmental regulations, helping our clients comply with State standards and get the most out of the permitting process.
Certified by Greek State as Environmental Consultants, Solix Engineering™ offers a wide range of Environmental Permitting support services, from pre-application gap analysis audits and due-diligence, to full applications, minor and major permit variations, transfers, surrenders and Best Available Technique (BAT) reviews.
Our services in Industrial Environmental Permitting sector include:
- Environmental Impact Assessment studies (EIA)
- Inclusion and documentation of compliance with the Standard Environmental Commitments
- WRM (Waste Register Matrix), IPPC, PRTR Reporting
- Annual VOCs and EPER Report
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Due diligence surveys & Reporting