Waste management is beyond mere compliance with competent regulatory legislative framework. With proper planning, waste management can prove itself as a very important tool of Financial Planning, helping in obtaining and maintaining sustainable costs.
Moreover, for coastal facilities, it is required that a Ship-Generated Waste Management & Handling Plan is in place, addressing properly reception, handling and disposal practices applying to.
Our services cover the full spectrum of waste management as following:
- Waste Identification & ECW Classification
- Final Disposal Consulting
- Waste Management Planning
- Ship-Generated Waste Management & Handling Plan
- WRM (Waste Register Matrix), IPPC, PRTR Reporting
- Waste Register Matrix (WRM) Support